Stevenage MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary
: Circa £60,000
depending on experienceWhat we can offer you:
Hybrid working pattern
- Bonus of up to 21.25% of base salary
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- We may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -
such as 1-2 days on site each week.The opportunity:
A great opportunity to be part of a growing Information Systems team responsible for deploying and supporting the key Enterprise Services and Support applications, within the Data Service Centre. This is a multi-competent and multi-national part of the Group MBDA Information System Department.
You will organise, support and bring your experience to the IS Data Analytic team. This role will see you pilot and coordinate multiple partners such as business analysts, data scientists, data architects, data engineers and web developers to guarantee efficient data products and solutions are delivered to our customers, across low/medium/complex project activities, from design to build.
The Senior Data Business Analyst:
What we're looking for from you:
- Supports the Data Service Centre lead manager.
- Acts as the coordinator between the business and IS Data Analytic team, operating as part of the group Data Service Centre for the UK and ensuring that the BI developments are up to date and in line the group strategy.
- Analyses all complex data, business logic, processes and identify requirements for business enhancement in the project.
- Manages stakeholder expectations with agreed project prioritisation and timeline to support continuous business improvement initiatives.
- Aligns multiple requirements to ensure data and development are optimised for maximum benefit.
- Ability to learn and quickly respond to rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources.
- Have strong client management skills and some experience to conduct a business request to a mature and efficient solution.
- Being able to promote Agile approaches
- Keep up to data with both the standard methodologies and advancements in development and design
- Apply experience and knowledge to future solution considerations.
- Have the necessary analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.