Are you enthusiastic about Customer Service / Relationship Management?
Do you enjoy building strong commercial relationships and problem solving?
Then our Customer Relationship Support opportunity is the right opportunity for you!
Our Customer Relationship Support role is crucial to our projects success - you'll be at the heart of our customer relationship team, supporting our customers in keeping the UK safe.
Raytheon UK is a global leader in providing cutting-edge solutions across defence industries. Our commitment to excellence and innovation has earned us a reputation for delivering the highest quality services and products. We have a unique opportunity for a skilled Customer Relationship Support to join our National Cyber Security (NCS) team, this is a crucial role working closely with our internal teams and customers to ensure projects are running smoothly through proactive management and ensuring we are ahead of the curve regarding customer requirements and business development opportunities.
- Customer Relationship Support will maintain a strong, long-term relationship with customer's technical and management teams.
- Understanding the unique needs of the customer and their satisfaction levels so we can ensure our delivery and quality are meeting standards required.
- Identifying opportunities for new business or innovation; briefing our internal team and leading briefings to present value propositions to customers.
- Enabling and supervising communication between customer and relevant Raytheon UK teams.
- Lead for industry events, acting as the point of contact and collaborating with Raytheon UK events team.
- Supporting, and where appropriate leading, the development and delivery of bids, including producing and presenting at reviews.
- Customer Relationship Support will assist the Account Director with all aspects of customer engagement and contributing to our performance and growth targets.
- Previous experience in a B2B or B2C customer relationship / customer services role.
- Great emotional intelligence skillsets with the ability to handle challenging customer requirements in an honest and respectful way.
- Ability to identify technical / commercial opportunities
- Hybrid working at our Gloucester site (3 days in office per week), with travel to other sites as required.
- Eligible and willing to undertake relevant clearances (SC and DV clearance), sponsored by Raytheon UK.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- 37hr standard working week, with early finish on Fridays (formal and informal flexible working - speak to your recruiter about your requirements).
- Up to 10.5% company contribution to your pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday (increasing with years of service) + bank holidays, with up to 5 paid volunteering day
- 6 times salary 'Life Assurance'
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies including enhanced maternity & shared parental leave.
- Business focused on your individual learning & development plan.
- Flexible Benefits scheme and many more!
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then Apply Today! Adverts will close depending on volume of applications, so don't miss your chance!
All successful applicants must be eligible & willing to obtain a SC and DV clearance levels, sponsored by Raytheon UK.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. If you are invited to interview and require any reasonable adjustments at interview please let your recruiter know.