Do you have PCB design experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Hastings area? General Dynamics UK is looking for full-time PCB Design Engineers, and the role comes with a salary of up to £41k p/a.
As a flexible PCB Engineer, you will contribute to the design and manufacture of PCB layouts across several exciting projects for the next generation of airborne mission management systems.
If you were already working in this role last week, here are some of the things you would be doing:
- PCB layout across multiple complex multilayer designs
- Working with the wider design and manufacturing team to ensure that PCB layout is considered at all stages of development
- Contributing to best practice and continuous improvement.
o apply for this PCB design role, you will need experience creating PCB layouts using industry standard tools. You will also require the following:
- Desire to develop your expertise as a PCB designer
- Good understanding of the hardware design lifecycle
- Understanding of manufacturability and testability constraints
- Experience of Configuration Control
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a stating salary of £32,800 to £41,000.
Applications from individuals with less experience in PCB design may be considered for the role, if they have recently completed relevant further education in the subject and have an enthusiasm to learn and develop a career in this field.
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off.
- A personalized career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company.
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognized and rewarded with flexible benefits
All successful/appointed applicants must be able to obtain a level of UK Security clearance that is appropriate for the role and undertake suitable Right to work checks.
We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email email@example.com if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.