Bolton MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary: Circa £53,000 depending on experience What we can offer you:
Dynamic (hybrid) working
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- We may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
: We trust our people to agree, within their teams, where and when they can be most effective. Our Dynamic Working policy allows individuals flexibility around the hours they work and where they work. Typically for this role you may be required three days a week on site.The Opportunity
MBDA has a fantastic opportunity for an Integration and Validation Lead (IVL) within our growing Integration and Validation (Systems Engineering) team in our Electronic Engineering Function.
The IVL role is a diverse role, not only will you be involved in working with Equipment Teams across Electronic Engineering to ensure and execute robust assurance and compliance strategies, you will also take on some Project Management responsibilities to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of task packages.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced verification and validation engineer who want to take on a role with more influence on the Function's ability to deliver successful programmes.What we're looking for from you
- Proven experience of the Verification and Certification process is essential.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies (Environmental, EMC, and Electronic Functionality.)
- Experience in managing and reporting on a work package.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the types of product that Electronic Engineering (UK) design and produces would be an advantage.
Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.Our Business:
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential. MBDA is proud of our employee-led networks, examples include: Gender Equality, Pride, Menopause Matters, Parents and Carers, Armed Forces, Ethnic Diversity, Neurodiversity and more...
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information. Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.