About the Role
Base Location: Belfast, Dublin or Reading
Salary: £33,500 - £38,000 (UK) or €48,500 - €53,000 (ROI) + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As our Digital Privacy Specialist you will:
- provide support and assist with improving internal cookie monitoring processes
- be actively involved in the execution of compliant processes
- provide the necessary cookie reporting that meets the internal compliance standard
- work within digital marketing, liaising closely with the paid media team who plan campaigns, supporting them with the creation of tags adhering to cookie compliance standards
- identify and focus on various areas of privacy with an enduring compliant solution, whilst working across a range of website domains
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- a passion for the Internet and a genuine curiosity for leveraging technology to drive privacy management
- experience working on privacy or data protection issues, with handling first party and third-party data being beneficial
- an understanding of key data protection principles and regulations / GDPR
- website analytics and tracking experience and a digital marketing background is preferential
- strong communication, letter writing and analytical skills, with the ability to create clear and accurate reports
- experience with Google Tag Manager, GA4 and OneTrust will be advantageous
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading.
In Great Britain we operate under the brand SSE Energy Solutions providing energy and related energy solutions (EV, Solar, Smart, Heating & Cooling etc) to businesses of all sizes and public sector organisations across Great Britain.
In Ireland - we operate under the brand SSE Airtricity providing energy and related energy solutions (Solar, EV etc) to homes, businesses including public sector organisations across the island of Ireland.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and we'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process.