Missile Test Architecture - Graduate ProgrammeMBDA is a leading defence organisation that is proud to support our Armed Forces in protecting our nations. We collaborate with governments to achieve a shared goal of defending our freedom.Salary: £30,000k plus £3,000 joining bonus Closing date for this role is midnight on Monday 22nd January.What we can offer you:
- 2 year programme starting September 2024
- Company bonus and twice yearly salary reviews
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase) and up to 15 days flexi leave
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals and free car parking
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working
Our roles will typically allow a blend of on-site and at-home working to suit the needs of the role and the individual. To gain maximum benefit from the scheme, candidates should expect to be on-site 2 or 3 days a week.The Opportunity
Missile Architects in MBDA are deployed across all of the project teams. They draw upon a range of inputs from around the company to drive a coherent top-level design for our missiles. Typically the team consists of electrical, test, safety and reliability, and mechanical engineers.
Test Architects work with a wide range of technical functions and provides direct input towards project delivery across the business. Within the role you'll be working on allocated projects, which could be at any stage of its lifecycle! The role comes with the experience of working with various people and departments within MBDA to achieve successful delivery of your project.
During the programme you'll get the opportunity to collaborate and learn from the Test Architecture department on a broad range of topics touching all aspects of the missile including:
What we're looking for from you:
- Production testing of electronics including specifying the testing and managing test coverage vs cost trade-offs. Working with the manufacturing team to implement a safe and effective test routine.
- Missile Built in Test design and coverage analysis, ensuring the Missile is able to test itself effectively.
- Missile Test Equipment specification, design and delivery.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline (preferably Electrical/Electronic, Systems or similar) Minimum 2.2
We value new perspectives, collaboration, and diversity. We are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their potential.
We encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Due to the nature of our work, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa.
Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.