Who we are looking for: Digital Engineers
Unlock Your Potential with Morgan Sindall Nuclear: Opportunities within Digital Engineering.
About Morgan Sindall Nuclear:
We are specialists in programme, design, construction and engineering. From start to finish, our projects are built with our belief of being a responsible business and delivering change for our people, our environment, communities or UK nuclear.
With over a decade of working in highly regulated and secure environments, our people are our expertise, and we empower them to deliver for our clients safely and securely.
Role Overview: Digital Engineering Opportunities
As we continue to push the boundaries of technological advancement, we are seeking dynamic individuals to join our Digital Engineering team. As a key player in our organisation, you will be at the forefront of driving innovation, leveraging digital solutions to transform the landscape of nuclear engineering.
What the Role Involves:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement digital engineering solutions.
- Harness the power of data analytics, artificial intelligence, and digital twin technologies to optimise processes.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of cutting-edge projects that shape the future of the nuclear industry.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in digital engineering practices.
- Create 3D models and animations to support design and construction development.
Rewards and Benefits:
At Morgan Sindall Nuclear we believe in recognising and rewarding talent. Joining our team comes with:
- Competitive salary packages that reflect your skills and expertise.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
- Access to a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and retirement plans
- 26 days annual leave on entry, plus bank holidays.
- Company bonus scheme
If you are passionate about digital engineering, we want to hear from you! Register your interest now by submitting a cv and completing our short form.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.