Location: Harlow, Essex - Hybrid Working - 2/3 days a week on site.
Summary of Role:
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join the Raytheon Air Traffic Management Systems team, part of the Weapons and Sensors business unit. This role offers a chance to provide Systems Engineering expertise across the ATMS product lifecycle and serves as a stepping stone to a Team Leading Position for those pursuing that career path.
- Provide support to the System Design Authority and Systems Engineering Team Leaders in project requirements development and management.
- Engage in Systems Analysis and Design work, technical design reviews, and bid proposal material generation.
- Be based at Raytheon's Harlow facility, undertaking development studies and investigation activities.
- Work in a highly technical environment, contributing both autonomously and within a team.
- Take on complex challenges, following company processes to deliver timely solutions.
- Experience across the systems engineering lifecycle, from requirements to certification.
- Experience in generating technical documentation for internal and customer purposes.
- Understanding of policies, practices, and procedures, with the ability to communicate these effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously, meeting agreed timescales.
- Team player with the ability to perform under pressure.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) degree or similar.
- Knowledge of Air Traffic Management or Radar systems.
- Experience with Air Traffic Management or Radar systems.
- Experience with the IBM Rational DOORS toolset.
- Experience with SysML or UML in a Systems Engineering environment.
- Experience with configuration management systems.
- Membership/Charter with INCOSE (or similar professional body).
If you are an experienced Systems Engineer seeking a challenging role with the opportunity for career progression, apply now! Be part of the dynamic Raytheon Air Traffic Management Systems team, contributing to cutting-edge projects in a supportive and professional environment. Grow your career with us, working on impactful systems that shape the future of air traffic management.