MBDA is a leading defence organisation. We are proud of the role we play in supporting the Armed Forces who protect our nations. We partner with governments to work together towards a common goal, defending our freedom.Salary
: £45k to £60K dependent on experience + bonus + benefitsWhat we can offer you:
Dynamic (hybrid) working:
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 additional days flexi leave
- Our enhanced parental leave offers up to 26 weeks for maternity, adoption and shared parental leave. Enhancements are available for paternity leave, neonatal leave and fertility testing and treatments.
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and gym on site at Stevenage
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
We trust our people to agree, within their teams, where and when they can be most effective. Our Dynamic Working policy allows individuals flexibility around the hours they work and where they work. Typically for this role you will work 2-3 days on-site. European travel will be required from time to time.Equality Diversity & Inclusion:
MBDA are committed to growing and supporting diversity in our workforce and ensuring everyone has equal opportunity to reach their potential. More information and details on our employee led communities can be found at www.mbdacareers.co.uk/belonging The opportunity:
MBDA is increasingly working in an international context with workshare and partnerships. This is growing the demands on our enterprise application portfolio with increased complexity due to the security compliance requirements. Therefore, a confident business and systems analyst is required to work with our internal stakeholders in topic areas such as Technical Publications, Logistic Management and Service Management for planning the delivery of applications and support services.
You will have a working knowledge of application lifecycle management with a focus on customer relationships, requirements elicitation and product management. These help outline solutions with the wider team and plan for successful deliveries and services leading to internal customer satisfaction.
A key driver for MBDA is to retain and build the knowledge of our enterprise within the internal teams both nationally and internationally. Significant projects are underway with Poland in this functional area.What we're looking for from you:
- A broad level of information technology and information systems knowledge, with experience of enterprise application lifecycle management.
- Proven expertise in the areas of eliciting and developing requirements, scoping systems and services, and validating solutions preferably in a defence level environment.
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage customer relationships, collaborate with application architects and project managers, as well as working with suppliers and vendors to create solution roadmaps and plans.
We respect new perspectives and experiences, and we value our collaborative ways of working. MBDA is proud of our employee-led networks, examples include: Gender Equality, Pride, Menopause Matters, Parents and Carers, Armed Forces, Ethnic Diversity, Neurodiversity and more...
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDA_UK), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK Limited requires all employees to achieve the required medical and national security clearance for their role. Further restrictions and/or limitations relating to nationality and/or rights to work may also apply. As a minimum and after offer stage, all successful candidates will need to undergo HMG Basic Personnel Security Standard checks (BPSS), which are managed by the MBDA Personnel Security Team.
Due to the nature of our business, this particular vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving the clearance levels mentioned above.