AWE is seeking recent graduates to develop their career as an engineer in New Product Introduction (NPI) in Quality. A career pathway will be provided to extend and develop your early skills in Product Design and Manufacture.
Location: Reading / Basingstoke Area.
Salary: Starting from £35,720, depending on skills and experience.
Closing date: 13th February 2024.
We are seeking personnel with knowledge or interest in New Product Introduction (NPI). Your may have recently graduated and wish to further a career pathway to deliver tools, measurement techniques and validation methods to ensure Right First Time.
- Carry out activities in Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Apply your experience to Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement systems Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective and Preventive Action (RCA + CAPA)
- Generate KPI data and reports to support improvement through metrics, management information and action plans
- Write and publish company documentation on Right First Time and Defect Prevention tools
As part of our People Promise, AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) has a range of benefits to suit you. These include:
- Time to recharge your batteries with 270 hours of annual leave (plus every other Friday off work)
- Consideration for flexible working arrangements so that your work may fit in with your lifestyle. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Opportunities for Professional Career Development that include funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body, access to mentors and training
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health Services
- A generous defined contribution Group Personal Pension (we will pay between 9% and 13% of your pensionable pay depending on your own contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Discounts - access to savings on a wide range of everyday spending
- Special Leave Policy including paid time off for volunteering, public service (including reserve forces) and caring for your family
- A host of voluntary & core benefits to suit your health and wellbeing - more information available on our careers site