Location - Reading/Basingstoke area - hybrid working opportunities.
Closing Date - 21st Feb 2024
Salary - £35,720 - £53,580 (Dependant on experience and suitability)
We are looking for a resilient, dependable, and contentious individual (that has the mindset for Quality Management) to join our growing Programme Quality Team.
- To ensure that Quality is represented at all stages of programme, project, trial or production.
- Provide technical guidance and customer support to enable deliverables and targets to be met.
- Maintenance and enhancement of own skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes. Identify areas of continuous improvement to promote and enhance Quality capability.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in quality, environment, safety, health, and security and adherence to the AWE Company Behavioural model.
- Support delivery of technical assessments using appropriate methodologies and contributing to capability development.
- Attend design/technical/task reviews, defect reviews and stakeholder meetings as required to ensure Quality is represented.
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders across AWE, the UK and our international partners.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
As part of our People Promise, AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) has a range of benefits to suit you. These include:
- Time to recharge your batteries with 270 hours of annual leave (plus every other Friday off work)
- Consideration for flexible working arrangements so that your work may fit in with your lifestyle. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time.
- Opportunities for Professional Career Development that include funding for the annual membership of a relevant professional body, access to mentors and training.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health Services
- A generous defined contribution Group Personal Pension (we will pay between 9% and 13% of your pensionable pay depending on your own contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Discounts - access to savings on a wide range of everyday spending
- Special Leave Policy including paid time off for volunteering, public service (including reserve forces) and caring for your family.
- A host of voluntary & core benefits to suit your health and wellbeing - more information available on our careers site.