Software Solutions Architect
Our client, a highly respected Automotive Manufacture requires throughout 2017 a number of skilled Software Solutions Architects to fulfill a range of positions.
The automotive industry is continually being challenged with new and more challenging features and technologies, these challenges are increasingly becoming more software focused. In order to meet these challenges solution architects are needed to increase and improve our clients capability to define and oversee the integration of software based systems. The opportunity will use your skills in modelling, analysis and specification of systems as well as your practical knowledge of software to support the delivery of an exciting range of new features and technology to the vehicle.
To be considered for these positions you should be able lead technical architecture development, owning the technical solution and being ultimately responsible for the successful technical implementation of the features being defined. Interfacing with numerous business stakeholders to agree, balance conflicting requirements and deliver great features will be key skills alongside the ability to develop architecture design models in UML. You will also be expected to be able to perform system requirements analysis and software design using appropriate system design documents and protocol standards whilst working with the software developers to resolve architectural and development issues.
Ideally you should be to show from your career:
- Skilled in model based systems engineering & development techniques (SysML/UML)
- Knowledge of systems engineering principles and methods for requirements development decomposition, linking and test case development
- Excellent knowledge of complex software integration projects preferably on an embedded virtualised environment, including integration planning.
- Excellent Knowledge of Software methodologies & Operating Systems – Linux and RTOS and Communication protocols & IP Communications & IPC methods
It is expected that the candidate will have developed through design implementation to architectural definition roles and should be able to demonstrate ability to make key software & system architectural decisions
Demonstrable knowledge of the following is highly desirable:
- Modelling UML/ SYSML & Requirements Doors
- SW development & control, RTC/ JIRA
- SOA AutoSAR or similar
Our client is seeking ambitious Software Solutions Architects with a passion and desire to work within the Automotive environment at the cutting edge of Engineering. They welcome applicants from outside the Automotive Industry