Our client, a highly respected Automotive Manufacture requires throughout 2017 a number of skilled CAD Engineers to fulfill a range of positions with in the Engineering teams.
The roles cover a variety responsibilities including (but not limited to) taking responsible for specific system architecture, the network and hardware requirements or the functional specification developments and the functional implementation.
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate transferable skills in to the automotive environment to cover tasks such as:
- Planning the overall system delivery, working with the system owners to support build and fleet updates.
- Risk managing the system delivery, identify and contain function issues, in conjunction with vehicle engineering. Also manage the timing issues in conjunction with the system engineers, managers and timing team.
- Testing system to ensure that it has met specification
- Manage any issues that arise and look for solution and making sure that quality planning is completed – FMA
- Co-ordinate with control system, hardware and software engineers to ensure robust and timely software deliveries
- Develop and execute robust DVM/DVP for electrical system validation including HIL development and vehicle testing
- Write, Design and Collate feature and system requirements and translate / decompose feature and system requirements into robust electrical system and software specifications and standards
If you are able to demonstrate exposure to Functional Safety (ISO26262) development, Vehicle & Module Testing, Electronics and Hardware behaviour and integration and logical, physical system architectures it would be highly beneficial along side exposure to real time control systems design and NHSTA & NCAP Understanding & legal compliance and ADAS capable skills - Vision, automated cruise, active safety, low speed manoeuvring and ADAS technology.
Ideally you should be to show from your career:
- Exposure to rrequirements, Change, Defect & Configuration Management Tools
- System Modelling & Logical Architecture Tools skills
- Demonstrable exposure to Electrical Circuit Simulation and Network Analysis Tools
- Recent use of PCDS, AIMS, RMDV, C scripts, DOORs, eTracker, Matlab / Simulink and dSpace rapid prototyping tools
Our client is seeking ambitious CAD Engineers with a passion and desire to work within the Automotive environment at the cutting edge of Engineering. They welcome applicants from outside the Automotive Industry
More jobs like this
- Senior & Chartered Engineer Software & Hardware jobs in Automotive
- Senior & Chartered Engineer Software & Hardware jobs in Design
- Senior & Chartered Engineer Software & Hardware jobs in Electrical
- Senior & Chartered Engineer Software & Hardware jobs in Safety
- Senior & Chartered Engineer Software & Hardware jobs in Systems