Our client, a highly respected Automotive Manufacture requires throughout 2017 a number of skilled Lead Engineers to fulfill a range of positions with in the Engineering teams.
The roles cover a variety responsibilities including (but not limited to) managing and coordinating the design, development, testing and introduction of new systems and components (commodities). The roles operate cross functionally through out the organization with the Lead Engineers reporting to senior management.
To be considered for these opportunities as Lead Engineers it is important that you can demonstrate the delivery of commodity plan to QCT and WERS releasing to support. You must also be able to show where you have delivered all programme design solutions to meet requirements such as cost and weight, legal regulations and optical quality and PCPA requirements. You should also be able to demonstrate management of the design and supplier teams as well as keeping module data up to date such as quality history, Change requests and expenditure forecasting.
The creation and maintenance of vehicle test plans and the detailed planning of test and development are key to these posts. You will be responsible for managing the vehicle development testing through to sign off, supporting engineering test teams and resolving issues with component engineering and vehicle attribute teams to develop designs and solutions.
Ideally you should be to show from your career:
- Degree level qualifications or equivalent
- Programme planning skills with in an engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team leading and management skills
- Able to lead in the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a project team
- A great working knowledge of product creation and delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes.
Our client is seeking ambitious engineers with a passion and desire to work within the Automotive environment at the cutting edge of Engineering. They welcome applicants from outside the Automotive Industry
More searches like this
- Automotive Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Design Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Manufacturing & Production Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Quality Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Systems Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer