Test Lead Engineer (HiL Simulation & Modeling)
Our client, a highly respected Automotive Manufacture requires throughout 2017 a number of skilled Test Lead Engineers to fulfill a range of positions with in the Engineering teams.
The roles cover a variety responsibilities including (but not limited to) leading the team responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and upgrades of the hardware and software to support the Model in the loop (MIL), Software in the Loop (SIL), Hardware in the loop (HIL), Test Rigs and other support software and hardware to enable the design, verification and validation of Electrical Control Unit (ECU) modules and features.
To be considered for these positions, you should be able to demonstrate a passion for the automotive industry alongside the ability to develop simulation strategies and new processes to achieve virtual validation objectives. It is equally important that you can show the skills to develop the plans for the team to evolve exploiting new technology and supporting existing and future projects. As a lead, you will be expected to be responsible for the specification and procurement of HIL rigs including preparation of capital expenditure justifications. Part of being the Test Lead will require you to show how you will lead a team of HIL Simulation and Modeling Engineers to determine their priorities and assign tasks. Developing your own HIL test environments for validation and creation of system and vehicle simulation environments using model based engineering approaches is a key part of this role. .
Ideally you should be to show from your career:
- Excellent team leading skills
- Thorough knowledge of model based design, design verification and requirement engineering
- In depth exposure to Electrical and Electronic Hardware and Software testing
- Skilled in the use of Software configuration tools, Automated test tools and Script writing
- Knowledge of real time control systems and vehicle dynamics including passive chassis systems
- Exposure / knowledge of some / all of the following:
- Mathworks (MatLab Simulink, Stateflow) / D-Space (Target Link, Control Desk Automation Desk) IPG Car maker, Rapsody
- Test Automation & Pythoin National Instruments, CANalyser / CANoe
Our client is seeking ambitious Test Engineers with a passion and desire to work within the automotive environment at the cutting edge of Engineering. They welcome applicants from outside the Automotive Industry
More searches like this
- Automotive Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Maintenance & Service Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager