Test Engineer (Vehicle)
Our client, a highly respected Automotive Manufacture requires throughout 2017 a number of skilled Test Engineers to fulfill a range of positions with in the Engineering teams.
The roles cover a variety responsibilities including (but not limited to) taking responsibility for the design, development and delivery of a variety of vehicle based tests to robustly validate the features within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for these positions, you should be able to demonstrate a passion for the automotive industry as well as proven skills in collaborating with System and Sub-System Engineers to understand the feature, system and software requirements and review these for testability.
Taking responsibility for the creation of the test Cases, methods and scripts from the requirements and gaining approval to move forwards from the team will be a key aspect of these roles. As such demonstrating skills in this and carrying out and recording results, Test Reports and ultimate sign off will be highly beneficial.
Ideally you should be to show from your career:
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering with understanding of validation techniques
- Excellent skills in the engineering development “V” Cycle
- Through knowledge of System and Software Testing
- In depth knowledge of developing and authoring test cases
- Demonstrable skills in Test Automation and Scripting
- Excellent test reporting skills and compiling sign off evidence
- Exposure / knowledge of some / all of the following:
- CANape / Vehicle Spy / INCA / Simulink / IPG CarMaker / Matheworks
- DSpace / NI / CANalyser / CANoe / ADTF / Six Sigma / 5D / Fault Tree
Our client is seeking ambitious Test Engineers with a passion and desire to work within the automotive environment at the cutting edge of Engineering. They welcome applicants from outside the Automotive Industry