Innovation Delivery Manager
SGN operates over 74,000km of gas mains and services in Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, we have a responsibility to deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our 5.9 million customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Innovation Delivery Manager, reporting to the Innovation and New Technology Manager. This is a senior position reflected in a salary which will attract appropriate terms and conditions under a Personal Contract.
The Innovation team is at the heart of SGN’s RIIO outperformance strategy, ensuring that ideas and opportunities are translated into value propositions and key initiatives are delivered within appropriate governance.
In particular you will be responsible for:
- Programme management of the NIA funding mechanism, governance and regulatory reporting
- Management & maintenance of an accurate register of innovation initiatives at every stage
- Development of business cases, financial evaluations and delivery plans for innovation projects.
- Support concept development and benefit realisation.
- Represent SGN with external project partners, Ofgem and other distribution networks
- Management of project partners provided under the NIA project contracts.
- Communication, liaison and reporting to all levels of the business as required.
- Project management and project management support.
What are we looking for from you?
You will have a keen business focus, customer orientation and a passion for cutting edge engineering. You will of course be an excellent communicator, an active proponent of SGN’s safety culture and will have a flexible ‘can-do’ approach to work.
As the role will involve a significant amount of travel, you must have a valid driving licence and be willing to travel.
To apply, please download an application form from our website www.sgn.co.uk or request one from firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms along with a full and recent CV should be emailed to email@example.com or returned by post to Human Resources at the address shown on the top of the Applicants must quote the reference number 1783EXT. Applications must be received by close of play on Friday 21st April 2017.
SGN is committed to developing an Equal, Diverse and Inclusive culture