Principal Supportability Consultant (CA-PSC-01)
Would you like to join a growing Support Solutions team? We are looking for an experienced Supportability Consultant to make a significant technical contribution to our busy team based out of Bristol. The role will involve UK travel to support Edif ERA clients’ onsite developing and implementing through life support strategies on complex programmes.
Working closely with the Support Solutions team you will support a variety of technical project delivery tasks and client support activities, including:
- Development of support strategies, requirements and solutions
- Development and operation of support solutions for traditional or outsource long-term performance-based contracts
- Development and management of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) and ILS Element Plans Development and management of support Work Break Down Structure (WBS) and schedules
- Management of ILS activities i.e.; Supportability Analysis, R&M, LCC, Supply Support, Technical Documentation, Training, Facilities, etc.
- Support to bids, proposals, analysis and report writing
- Promote the Support Solutions capability to secure further work, new opportunities and clients
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in the application of support management and support engineering to large scale complex programmes for UK MoD and/or industry across the land, sea and air domains
- Working knowledge of defence standards (in particular Def Stan 00-600, JSP886, Def Stan 00-40 series)
- Due to security clearance requirements of this role candidates should be SC cleared at the point of employment
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline – desirable
You will be a highly professional and aspirational Consultant with driven to deliver technical excellence to match the Bristol team ethos. You’ll be an effective technical thinker with strong negotiation skills, able to present ideas successfully. You’ll be keen to develop your skills taking this opportunity to progress in a growing specialist team.
As an exceptional communicator you’ll have well-developed report writing and presentation skills with acute attention to detail. You’ll thrive on customer engagement and be skilled in understanding their needs and building lasting relationships. Your customer focus and sound technical judgment will equip you to achieve your project objectives. You’ll know the best way to manage your projects and apply your knowledge of project management methodologies and practices daily. You will work well in all scenarios and as a ‘self-manager’ take satisfaction from using your initiative and taking accountability.
Edif ERA provide engineering and consultancy services to reduce risk, optimise performance and enhance capability, giving our customers in defence and security, energy, industry, and transport sectors the confidence to build successful operations. We have a depth of expertise which has developed from our long and rich history that goes beyond standard engineering consultancies. We are proud to put our people and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We offer competitive salaries and pension contributions, you’ll enjoy a generous leave allowance, private medical care, life insurance and more. Our great financial benefits are only part of the attraction, you can expect an excellent induction, quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you’ll find yourself working with world-class engineers for clients in a variety of market sectors.