Principal Cost and Statistical Modelling Consultant (CA-PCSMC-02)
Edif ERA is looking to recruit an experienced Principal Cost and Statistical Modelling Consultant to join its growing Modelling and Simulation team. As a Cost and Statistical Modeller within Edif ERA you will support a variety of clients’ onsite analysing and modelling support operations in defence, health and energy programmes. You will play a key role in business development and leadership activities. The role will involve UK travel to support client’s onsite.
- Provide modelling support to a wide range of defence, health and energy client projects
- Work with the Team Lead and Business Development Team to secure Modelling & Simulation project work
- Capture, manage and analyse operational and financial modelling requirements
- Determine the appropriate analysis / modelling approach and techniques to meet requirements
- Analyse customer forecast making recommendations based on history / agreed representative inputs
- Communicate key financial / operational pit falls and constraints associated with investment appraisal decisions
Qualifications & experience
- Skilled in conducting investment appraisals / economic analysis to form strong business cases, using deterministic, stochastic and probabilistic modelling techniques
- Excellent skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel user)
- Experience in risk and programme management techniques
- Experience in addressing equipment availability & deployment, logistic support & supply chain & maintenance personnel, facility utilisation & overarching through life is desirable
- Proficient in the use of discrete event simulation optimisation tools - desirable
- Degree qualified or equivalent qualification in an engineering or mathematical discipline – desirable
- Willing to undertake the Security Vetting Process and be Security Cleared at the point of employment
You will be successful in establishing strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues, with the ability to present ideas successfully, offering strong negotiation and persuasion skills through your effective communication skills, strong listening skills, and flexible, positive approach to work. Using exceptional report writing skills, and high quality standards, you will be able to apply a logical and tailored approach to your work, whilst building trust and confidence with existing and potential customers through a natural ability to engage.
Edif ERA provide engineering and consultancy services to reduce risk, optimise performance and enhance capability, giving our customers in defence and security, energy, industry, and transport sectors the confidence to build successful operations. We have a depth of expertise which has developed from our long and rich history that goes beyond standard engineering consultancies. We are proud to put our people and clients at the heart of everything we do.
We offer competitive salaries and pension contributions, you’ll enjoy a generous leave allowance, private medical care, life insurance and more. Our great financial benefits are only part of the attraction, you can expect an excellent induction, quick integration and real opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you’ll find yourself working with world-class clients in a variety of market sectors.