Service Manager (Trainee)
As a leading communication and information solution provider, we operate in mission critical/safety environments around the world. Our customers are Air Traffic Control Services, Public Safety Emergency Services, Railways, Defence and Maritime. We develop and deliver fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empower our customers to efficiently perform their tasks.
To support our local business in the UK we are looking for a person to take responsibility of our customers and deliver the service contract.
As a national solution is currently being delivered, you will have the opportunity to support and understand the customer and the solution while it is implemented.
Thereafter the long term support and continuous improvement of the solution and the service will be your responsibility. An international team of engineers and developers will ensure you can provide what the customers need and require.
This position reports to the Director of Operations for UK and Ireland, located in Twickenham.
The detailed work packages will include the following tasks:
- Internal contract management with P&L responsibility for the service project
- Resource planning
- Commercial reporting
- Identifying opportunities (service additions, product delivery)
- (Virtual) Team lead with engineers in the UK and Europe
External Contract Management
- Customer relations management
- Attend and/or host Service Meeting
- Incident and problem management
- Management escalation
Skills and Experience
- Interest in starting a career in service management
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in using MS Office tools
- Degree or excellent understanding of IT and/or telecommunication
- Traveling in the UK and Europe
- Salary up to £45K
- Performance related Bonus
- Health Insurance, Company Pension
- Part time home working Smartphone, Laptop and software tools provided
To apply please send us your CV and covering letter below.