BIM Technical Assistant
Aggregate Industries is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group and a leading supplier of traditional and sustainable construction materials to major building and construction customers. With over 4,000 employees and operations across the UK and Northern Europe, we are committed to helping create a better built environment.
As we are now looking to progress our BIM offering within the marketplace, this is an excellent time for us to recruit an internal BIM Technical Assistant. Reporting to the Head of Innovation, the BIM Technical Assistant will provide a BIM service to both Aggregate Industries and to our external customer base. This will involve the creation of both 3D objects and specification product data templates to a high standard, as well as regular liaison with technical members from all business units. Other responsibilities for the BIM Technical Assistant include:
• Undertaking general CAD work using AutoCAD, together with 3D BIM work using Revit software platforms
• Assisting with the compilation of a new internal library of all 3D objects and product data template files
• Assisting with BIM work required by the technical teams, and providing on-site BIM advice to team members within the office.
With a desire to learn and take on new responsibilities, you will be a self-starting, motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Crucially, you should have experience working with both AutoCAD 2D and 3D, and Autodesk Revit, obtained within a professional office environment. A basic understanding of general building construction is also required, along with a suitable technical qualification, such as a BTEC or equivalent.
If we’ve just described you and your aspirations, to apply for this BIM Technical Assistant role please click on the APPLY button.
BIM Technical Assistant job reference number: OLR12993 / 7896
More searches like this
- Chemical & Process Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Civil & Structural Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Design Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Manufacturing & Production Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer
- Materials Manufacturing jobs in Senior & Chartered Engineer