Embedded Software Engineers
We are seeking talented Embedded Software Engineers at all career levels to work on a wide variety of projects and develop this growing capability within our company. We offer consultancy services across the whole software lifecycle to support our clients in the analysis, development and verification of their embedded systems.
Our projects are varied in scale from producing small prototypes to developing large scale control systems in the most heavily regulated industries.
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams across the company to rapidly expand these services in a range of business sectors. Candidates should demonstrate transferable skills and an interest in a consultancy style of working.
You will possess a minimum 2:1 degree in a Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related degree and you will have a fundamental understanding of Software and/or Electronic Engineering principles either from an academic or commercial background.
You will hold or be working towards Chartered Engineer status and have expertise in at least one of the following:
- C, C++ and/or Ada
- Real time software development
- Safety critical software development
- Control system design
- Software modelling e.g. UML, SCADE
- Software verification and validation
- Industry Software safety standards, methodologies and application
- Interpretation of clients' technical needs
- Technical leadership on projects
As well as the above, a good understanding in any of the following areas would also be desirable:
- Requirements analysis and traceability e.g. using DOORS
- Model-Based Design
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Hardware and software integration
- Control system theory
- Modelling and simulation tools, e.g. MATLAB/Simulink
- V&V using automated test tools e.g. VectorCAST
- Static analysis
- Formal methods
- Serial protocols
- Algorithm development
- Functional safety
- Configuration management
- Project management
- Software assurance
- Preparation of bids and proposals
To find out more please click the apply button.