We are looking for achievers
The diversity of our 8,000 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team. In our work we have much in common:
Taking action instead of just talking about it. The stability that allows us to progress. The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
For our plant in Hexham:
- To plan optimisation of gas and electrical power use across both EGGER UK Plants (Hexham, Northumberland and Auchinleck, Ayrshire).
- Forecast, plan and aim to reduce the usage of electrical power and gas in both UK Plants.
- Develop systems to achieve optimum performance of the energy systems at both UK Plants; meeting the process demands agreed in the budget, financial, safety and quality targets.
- Liaise effectively and consistently with external parties including regulatory bodies, auditors and consultancies to meet legal requirements.
- Ongoing review and analysis of processes and continuous liaison with management to recommend and implement 'best practices' ensuring improvements across both UK Plants.
- Energy / industrial / engineering Degree / Diploma level of education with relevant background preferred.
- Related work experience essential.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training preferred.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Rules, Legislation and best practice.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are important.
- Intermediate standard of IT skills, competent use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Driving Licence
The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in Northumberland; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability. Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme. Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced systems and processes. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
Karen Povey, T +44 1434 613361
EGGER (UK) Limited
Apply now online by clicking Apply Now below.
Reference Code: GB-HEX-50278773-0005
Closing date: 18.08.2017