Site Electrical Engineer
Site Electrical Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Electrical Engineer to provide the lead source of professional electrical expertise for the Ince site with full responsibility for the HV distribution system. Leading safe electrical working practice on low, medium and high voltage systems on plants and distribution systems.
- Understanding the specialist legislation in the Electrical Engineering field and developing and implementing a plan to achieve and maintain full compliance.
- Define and oversee the required engineering standard and best practice for Electrical work and take responsibility for meeting National and Company criteria in terms of Equipment, Health and Safety.
- To be "Fully Authorised Person" as defined by the site instructions, and is responsible for all high voltage operations carried out on the Site System.
- Detailed understanding of the Specialist Electrical equipment on the Ince site. As such positioned to lead the investigation and resolution of plant trips, equipment failures, incidents and near-misses where in depth Electrical technical understanding is essential. Ensure root causes are established and permanent solutions implemented and shared cross Site.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation pertaining to Electrical systems across site.
- Fully detailed asset integrity and maintenance plan for all Electrical Distribution equipment.
- Fully scoped 5 year capital spend plan for all Electrical Distribution equipment.
- Delivery of all Capital Projects to schedule and budget.
- All Electrical Maintenance Technicians to be fully competent in their roles with detailed training records.
- Degree qualified or have significant professional technical experience (minimum 10 years) in the unique area of Electrical systems operations and maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Electrical equipment on the Ince site and the legislation that pertains to it.
- Experience of working on a Top Tier COMAH site.
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is part of CF Industries, a global leader in fertiliser manufacturer and process chemicals with operations in the USA, Canada and UK. The Company employs around 550 people across two Upper Tier COMAH manufacturing sites at Ince near Chester and Billingham on Teesside. A highly successful business we also value and look after our people by providing great training and outstanding rewards