We are currently recruiting for an Energy Technologist for our site in Hexham, Northumberland.
- To plan optimisation of gas and electrical power use across both EGGER UK Plants (Hexham, Northumberland and Auchinleck, Ayrshire).
- Forecast, plan and aim to reduce the usage of electrical power and gas in both UK Plants.
- Develop systems to achieve optimum performance for both UK Plants energy systems; meeting the process demands agreed in budget, safety and quality targets.
- Liaise effectively and consistently with external parties including regulatory bodies/auditors/consultancies to meet legal requirements.
- Ongoing review/analysis of processes and continuous liaison with management; recommending and implementing 'best practices' ensuring improvements.
- Ensure energy related site environmental controls are implemented/maintained and latest legislations plus regulations are applied.
- Energy /Industrial/Engineering Degree/Diploma level of education with relevant background preferred.
- Related work experience essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Rules, Legislation and best practice.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are important.
- Intermediate standard of IT skills, competent use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Driving Licence.
The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in Northumberland; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability. Competitive employee benefits and pension scheme. Rewarding and varied job role. Technologically advanced systems and processes. Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
Please visit our website at www.egger.com/jobs and complete the online application form.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team on 01434 613374.
Closing Date: 31 October 2017