Senior Development Engineer
Senior Development Engineer to design electric drive systems for pedelecs/e-bikes at Amprio GmbH in Neuss, Germany
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- System integration to develop a pedelec drive unit by integrating the electronic hardware, electric motor and transmission system in a drive housing
- Designing and structuring mechanical parts, including the transmission, bearings and cast housing
- Project-managing an interdisciplinary team comprising electronics developers, suppliers and the production team
- Coordinating customer interfaces
- Coordinating complex development tasks and providing comprehensive support for new components and systems equipped with a range of functions and interfaces
- Coordinating and preparing tests, interpreting the results and assessing design-related optimization possibilities
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Masters or Dipl.-Ingenieur (technical university/university of applied sciences) in engineering (mechatronics, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering)
- Work experience in the development of mechatronic components and systems, ideally for a pedelec drive manufacturer or in the pedelec sector
- Several years of experience in the development of electronic drive systems, ideally pedelec drive systems
- Management experience in either a leadership or project management role
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, basic knowledge in German desired
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
If you enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic team and would like to have the freedom to work independently and contribute creative approaches in a highly promising field of technology, we look forward to receiving your application. This new technology company offers not only exciting projects and a pleasant working environment as part of a highly motivated team, but also a platform for your individual career development and excellent future prospects.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.