Graduate Manufacturing Technician
Deliver Tomorrow’s Technology Today?
As a Graduate Manufacturing Technician, you will play an integral role in contributing within experienced teams to the successful production of Intel products.
- Performing functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process, training, upgrades and implementation.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance on advanced semiconductor equipment.
- Use your problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve unscheduled equipment issues.
- Apply statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain and improve process and equipment performance.
- Analyze both equipment and processes and identify problems and participate in safety forums
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take personal ownership to maintain an incident and injury free environment
- Excellent teamwork capabilities
- Commitment to travel on assignment for extended periods
- Commitment to work shift or regular work as required
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development, travel and continuing education
- Onsite gym, canteen, games areas and sports & social club
- Further learning opportunities
Candidates should be Technical Graduates with their most recent qualification at or equivalent to Level 6 / 7 in the National Framework of Qualifications (www.nfq.ie) in an approved Engineering or Science discipline (which would include - but not exclusively - Electronic Eng, Electrical Eng, Mechanical Eng, Mechatronic Eng, Renewables & Energy, Manufacturing, Aircraft, Automation, Physics, Chemistry, etc).
Apply for Graduate Manufacturing Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly