EW / RF Systems Product Development
Our Luton and Lincoln teams are looking for experienced Systems Engineers who have the proven ability and experience to lead the development of our next generation of RF / EW products.
Working at a senior level within a multi-disciplined team, you will lead the design of one of our cutting-edge RF receiver and jamming systems installed on fast jet and UAV platforms.
Your role will require you to develop excellent working relationships with our customers and end-users and therefore an element of travel within the UK and abroad is to be anticipated.
You should have an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related scientific discipline with proven experience of Systems Product Design or Architecture development in a relevant domain.
We will support your continuing professional development with both formal and informal training opportunities.
We work in a modern, flexible environment that aims to accommodate your personal needs wherever possible.
To apply for this vacancy, please upload your current CV using the CV loading tool below. We look forward to hearing from you!
More searches like this
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing & Production Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Systems Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager