Lead Systems Engineer – IFF Digital Interrogator
Our Southampton team is looking for experienced Systems Engineers who have the proven ability and experience to lead the development of one of our next generation of airborne RF products.
Working at a senior level within a multi-disciplined team, you will lead the systems design and development of the latest Identification-Friend-or-Foe (IFF) Digital Interrogator (DI) system to be installed on fast jet platforms.
You should have as a minimum an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related scientific discipline, alongside proven experience of:
- Leading the product design, development and delivery of airborne RF systems
- RF products and technologies (EW, RADAR, IFF)
- Influencing requirements and design decisions
- Working across the full engineering lifecycle, with recent early lifecycle experience
- Detailed requirements management, including high proficiency with DOORS
- The engineering design review process and key measures
- Team leadership and mentoring
- Planning and coordination of systems team activities
Your role will require you to develop excellent working relationships with our customers and therefore an element of travel within the UK and abroad is to be anticipated.
We will support your continuing professional development with both formal and informal training opportunities.
We work in a modern, flexible environment that aims to accommodate your personal needs wherever possible.
To apply for this vacancy, please upload your current CV using the CV loading tool below. We look forward to hearing from you!
More searches like this
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Manufacturing & Production Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Systems Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager