QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
QinetiQ provides support, advice and assistance for developing world-class solutions to complex and challenging Network and Communications problems. This includes providing end-to-end analysis and solutions for a wide variety of CIS, Communications and Network requirements working mainly in the defence environment. We have a range of roles to offer across all levels of experience for Network, CIS and Communications Engineers and Solution Architects and are seeking talented people who can influence the development of current and next generation systems.
General role – defining, designing and delivering military networks
Skills and knowledge
- Requirements capture for IP networks
- System design experience of IP networks
- Configuration of IP networks
- Trouble shooting of IP networks
- Providing network support to customers and users
- Experience of IT integration
We have a number of vacancies available in this area hence the grading of successful candidates will be determined in accordance with and in alignment to skills and experience.
- Degree in a science, engineering or maths subject or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Candidates should be willing to undergo government vetting to achieve SC and/or DV clearance as required. Due to this there may be certain projects where we will not be able to accept Dual Nationals.
- Innovative Self-starter able to show initiative.
- Offers solutions to problems.
- Able to lead and motivate others while being an enthusiastic team player.
- Evidence in delivering great results.
- Strong risk awareness & quality conscious.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- Present a good impression of a QinetiQ professional.
QinetiQ offers an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with a large international company some of which are highlighted below:-
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- 50% off meals at selected restaurants , 40% off cinema tickets.
- Modern and collaborative working environment
- Pension - up to 10.5 % Company contributed
- Flexible Working , Social and family events
- Health Cash Plan , Health Screening, Employee Assistance 24/7
- Leading edge technology focus
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance at additional cost
- Childcare or After School Club , Annual Leave Purchase
- Personal Accident Insurance , Annual Travel Insurance
- Gym and sports facilities available at larger sites
- Payroll Giving and Volunteering - helping charities and local community
If you would like to find out more and apply for this exciting opportunity click Apply below.
More searches like this
- Aerospace & Aeronautical Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Design Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electrical Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Electronics Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager
- Systems Software & Hardware jobs in Engineering Manager