How many lives have you saved today?
We’ve been designing and manufacturing products that save lives for over 40 years. Our team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge. If you’ve got the commitment to make a difference, then read on!
A Day in the Life Of
- Participate in the review of the requirements for a new product with the multi-disciplinary project team.
- Define the verification plan for a new product to ensure the product functions correctly under all conditions.
- Participate in a design review of a new electronics design.
- Collaborate with the Technical Project Manager to define the activities and timescales required to verify a new product.
- Work in the electronics lab using both standard and proprietary test equipment to verify the correct operation of a new product.
- Devise test procedures to verify that Functional Safety elements of a product meet requirements.
- Prepare test reports to catalogue the results of the testing and fulfilment of requirements.
- Design a test to prove the reliability of products and crunch the numbers to obtain the results.
- Work in the EMC lab to determine if the design is susceptible to interference, and determine the margin.
- You’re a problem-solver who loves finding creative solutions.
- You’re endlessly curious and will hunt to find the answer to your questions.
- You understand analogue electronic design and how to test it.
- Anything you pick up, you can’t help but peer at the details and figure out how it works, and guess at the decisions taken by the designer.
- If you start something, you need to see it through to completion.
- You get it done even when this takes you in an unexpected direction.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- EMC standards & testing
- Environmental standards & testing
- Six Sigma
- Functional Safety
- ATEX rated products (especially Intrinsically Safe)
Your Ideal Job
If you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- The opportunity to work with smart people from many different disciplines
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- A strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- A positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another …then this might be the job for you.