Location: Havant, Portsmouth
Benefits: Employee Bonus Scheme, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Flexi-time, Training & Professional Development, Healthcare Incentives, Share Incentive Scheme, Free Car Parking, Childcare Vouchers, 25 Days Annual Leave
A Day in the Life of Head of Quality
- Working with Operations to review yield data
- Out on the line looking at how processes work, speaking to operators about how they do their job.
- Challenging Conformance on their processes and controls
- Presenting to the Board what progress has been made on your projects
- Discussing with other Quality Managers from across Halma on how they are progressing on the new ISO requirement.
- Attending a team meeting to understand what else is going on across the organisation
- Experience in driving Quality thinking through an organisation.
- You have the aptitude and ability to influence.
- Willingness to get it done, deliver and celebrate team success.
- Endless amounts of curiosity to understand bigger picture and obtain root cause of a situation.
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple assignments, delivering high quality work in the right way.
- Constructively challenge the status Quo.
- You love data, creating, analysing and identifying when change is required. Strong numerical skills.
- You are Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to build strong internal cross functional relationships and develop strategic external partnerships. Truly excellent collaboration skills.
- An energetic person with the professional background and experience required to make tough decisions in a timely and calm, professional manner.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Working in high volume manufacturing
- Working within a Project driven environment to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
Your Ideal Job, if you’re looking to:
- Be more than just a “flag bearer” for Quality.
- You want to drive change through the organisation and have a Quality Mindset. Adapting what we do now for future successes.
- Lead a small team, but influencing many different departments to drive change
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Identifying improvements to products and processes to protect people and save lives!
- Showing Curiosity to solve problems and learning for the future
- Play a crucial part in the development of the business
- Deliver significant change and improvement
- Drive projects that move the needle.
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- Work with smart people
- Work for a vibrant company culture where positive changes are being brought in every day
- Be part of a strong management structure where directors listen to their employees
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere and a team who are committed to supporting one another
…then this might be the job for you