To be a simulation developer and integrator in support of Weapon System development. This will range from early concept studies, to experiments incorporating real equipment and military personnel.
- Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate weapon systems.
- Integration of hardware components and real equipment to provide an end-to-end representation of the system that is used with the end user.
- Joining a customer focused team to deliver innovative solutions using the latest technologies.
- Manage and maintain effective relationships with Internal and External Customers plus other Functions to deliver WSSE programmes.
- Opportunity to work with International Teams, with some international travel.
- Work that combines the skills of broad view Systems Engineering and technical challenges of Synthetic Environment Engineering
- You will be joining a department that has advanced the use of distributed simulation in Weapon System Design and Development
- You will be working with internationally and industry recognised members of the simulation community
- You will be joining a team delivering advanced International Projects that need your inspired approach and enthusiasm
What are we looking for?
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Demonstrable practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
- C#/C++ development including web services
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
What would you get?
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join our LinkedIn Group to view future MBDA UK opportunities and news.
LinkedIn Group name: Engineering UK (Defence)