Senior Indirect Procurement Buyer UK Sites
The ISP organisation is responsible for procuring direct and indirect products and services for both projects and the business. Total spend is approximately €500M per year across UK, France and Italy. An opportunity has arisen in the UK indirect Procurement team which is currently responsible for the categories such as Facilities Management, Contract Labour, Engineering Offload and Outsourcing and all General Procurement.
- You will be supporting procurement activities for various commodities for the UK such as provision of contract labour, facilities related procurement and offload suppliers.
- Supporting the procurement, sourcing and contracting process on behalf of the organisation, alongside the appropriate Category Manager.
- Attend regular supplier review meetings to ensure they are delivering to contract SLAs, encouraging innovative and collaborative working practices
- Ensuring purchase orders are processed promptly and accurately
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Identify and secure savings opportunities
- Preparation of reports and presentations for Senior Management review
- Actively contribute to best practice initiatives to identify and drive forward opportunities for improvement
- Regular travel within the UK will be required, to work closely with our stakeholders and suppliers. Occasional European travel may be required
- You will be working in a fast-paced energetic procurement team who strive for personal and professional excellence.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders in the business and involvement in the UK business strategic planning activities
- MBDA provides on-the-job training, mentoring and also provides ample opportunities for further professional development though our Learning & Development centre and personal development programmes.
- This is an exciting team focused on delivering to the business indirect services that directly benefit the individuals working in the organisation.
- The team is dynamic and offers varied challenges due to the expanding nature of indirect procurement within MBDA both in the UK and at Group level
- Essential Skills:
- Awareness of the basics of drafting contract agreements and exposure to negotiating commercial terms and conditions
- Experience of delivering service enhancements through best practice
- Enthusiastic, proactive and adaptable individual able to deal with a diverse and demanding workload
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in working with multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales
- Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.