Cyber Security Solutions
QinetiQ comprises teams of dedicated people; experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. We draw on our extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Our people make the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
Cyber Security Solutions
Job description/Person specification
QinetiQ offers Cyber Security Solutions to help customers achieve superior, mission-critical levels of security by managing risk and boosting resilience. We have several roles to offer in the delivery of enhanced national security protecting critical infrastructures and creating competitive advantage.
Experience in all or some of the following:
• Deriving security requirements whilst considering the proposed solution and threat environment.
• Creating and applying security cases.
• Delivering technical solutions from high level design to transition to service.
• Working on high-risk projects.
• Working with solution and network architects.
Knowledge of some or all of the following:
• Identifying and Mitigating Cyber Security Risks.
• Information Assurance Frameworks.
• Technical architecture.
• Industry trends and advancements in information technology.
We have a number of vacancies available in this area hence the grading of successful candidates will be determined in accordance with and in alignment to skills and experience.
• Degree in a science, engineering or mathematical subject or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
• Candidates should be willing to undergo government vetting to achieve SC and/or DV clearance as required. Due to this there may be certain projects where we will not be able to accept Dual Nationals.
• Innovative Self-starter able to show initiative.
• Offers solutions to problems.
• Able to lead and motivate others while being an enthusiastic team player.
• Evidence of delivering great results.
• Strong risk awareness & quality conscious.
• Able to follow processes and procedures.
• Present a good impression of a QinetiQ professional.
QinetiQ offers an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with a large international company some of which are highlighted below:-
• Career development across a diverse International organisation
• 50% off meals at selected restaurants , 40% off cinema tickets.
• Modern and collaborative working environment
• Pension - up to 10.5 % Company contributed
• Flexible Working , Social and family events
• Health Cash Plan , Health Screening, Employee Assistance 24/7
• Leading edge technology focus
• Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance at additional cost
• Childcare or After School Club , Annual Leave Purchase
• Personal Accident Insurance , Annual Travel Insurance
• Gym and sports facilities available at larger sites
• Payroll Giving and Volunteering - helping charities and local community
Please click the Apply button which will take you to our careers page where you can find out more about us, the role and apply.